Having Trouble Receiving Emails?
Before submitting an IT HelpDesk Ticket, try managing your email rules to solve the problem. Here’s how:
- Open Outlook Settings by clicking on the gear in the top right corner of your Outlook email screen
- Click View All Outlook Settings at the very bottom of the dialog box
- Select Mail then Rules to view an manage the rules that Outlook how to handle incoming email messages
- You may delete unwanted rules by clicking the trash can icon at the end of the line
- If there are rules present in your Outlook email that you didn’t create, then you should delete the rules and set a new password for your account using PASS