Set up a Meeting using Office 365 on a Computer Web App
Follow these steps to create a meeting:
- Select the Calendar app in the Office 365 Portal
- Click on New Event to create a new meeting invitation
- Add desired recipients and any additional information. If a teacher will be conducting the meeting with students, the teacher should leave the “Invite Attendees” line blank.
- Click the Add Online Meeting dropdown and choose “Teams Meeting”
- Add any details for your meeting under “Add Description”
- Click Save or Send
Set up a Meeting using the Outlook App on a Mobile Device via Skype
From the Outlook app on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Select the CalendarClick the + in the top right corner
- Fill in the meeting details (see above)
- Turn on the Skype Meeting button, then click the check mark at the top right
For additional help, download the PDF below or contact Microsoft Office Support.