How do you use the New IT HelpDesk Ticket System?
For a walkthrough on how to use our New IT HelpDesk Ticket System, click the button to the right.
When should you submit an IT HelpDesk Ticket?
- When your EBR issued technology needs installation, repair, or service
- When you need to request a Passkey to use PASS but are not on the EBR network
When should you not submit an IT HelpDesk Ticket?
- When the issue is with a personal device. The EBR IT Department does not provide assistance with personal devices or devices not recommended/requisitioned by the department.
- When the issue is with your computer, email, or Google login. Use the PASS system to find your username, unlock your account, or set/reset your password
- When you have not tried basic troubleshooting to resolve the issue. To avoid any unnecessary wait time, check out the links below prior to submitting an IT HelpDesk Ticket.
Who should submit an IT HelpDesk Ticket?
- The person experiencing a problem with EBR issued technology
- The teacher, parent, or guardian of a student experiencing a problem with EBR issued technology
- The staff member managing technology in a shared space